Thames barrier closures since 1983 if you have an enquiry about the thames barrier or would like to receive a project pack email kslenquiriesenvironment agencygovuk the future of the . The thames barrier information centre is a small informative exhibition about the past present and future of the thames barrier it explains the flood risk to london and the history and environment of the river thames. The thames barrier is a unique flood control structure on the river thames at woolwich reach in east london it is 520 meters wide and protects london against storm surges and rainfall swelling the barrier currently protects 125sq km 48sq miles of london including an estimated 125 million people gbp200 billion worth of property and
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.